GARY │Continuing its public awareness campaign designed to help consumers better manage their personal finances, Northwest Indiana Money Smart Week kicked off Thursday at Indiana University Northwest.
CROWN POINT | An upcoming workshop will focus on how to help people develop better financial skills and more positive banking relationships.
GARY | Indiana University Northwest will host a free Money Smart Resource Fair aimed at teaching attendees strategies for better money management on April 27. Money Smart offers adults sound strategies and advice for stretching their dollars further, avoiding scams and pitfalls, and investin…
A 14-year-old Crown Point student won the top monetary prize in the Money Smart Kid Essay Contest.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Beat the heat this summer with an above ground pool from St John's Pool Center! Call St. John Pool Center at 219-365-8308.
We service what we install and will happily provide maintenanc…
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
219-440-0096 / www.meyerscompaniesinc.com/maintenance
We service and install fences of all types
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?