HOBART | Crumbling, sinking roads in his district are a big concern for Councilman Pete Mendez, D-2nd.
HOBART | The City Council has given a two-year tax break to a local business planning to renovate a vacated car dealership.
It's heartening to see in this time of economic belt-tightening that the Hobart City Council has voted no raises for city officials.
Follow The Times
Call now and SAVE $60.00 on an 8 pack of Boot Camp Workouts. …
Wedding Season Is Here. Your Smile Should Look Its Best. Call About Our Zoom Tooth Whitening Procedure Now.
Get the dazzling white smile you’ve always wanted. Call Today…
(888) 539-1875 southlakeautomall.com
New or Replacement Roofing– not just any roof – get the Best roof! CertainTeed and Duro-Last roofing systems.
Free Estimates. Call Today. 219-872-8281
When you come to Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation, you will r…
Is John Clark worth the money the Gary/Chicago International Airport Authority is spending on him?
- LIVE: RailCats morning game vs. WichitaMay 22, 2013 10:45 am
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the seasonMay 21, 2013 10:45 am
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason beginsMay 21, 2013 8:36 am
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm