An observation point in the center of Magnitogorsk, Russia, provides a breathtaking view of the Ural River, with gray and orange smoke rising above the rows of pipes on the opposite bank.
Earlier this year, the single-moniker New Zealand songsmith Kimbra was poised as the next big thing the pop music world needed to get to know.
Follow The Times
Your plumbing system can operate for decades without much worr…
We provide discounts for seniors and also offer free estimate…
by Mail-in Rebate when you purchase a set of four select Goody…
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm