Motor Coach Industries
VALPARAISO | The ChicaGo Dash will begin offering a fourth bus for commuters beginning April 1.
VALPARAISO | The Regional Bus Authority will cease to exist Dec. 31, but it still has money to give to local transit providers and Valparaiso will receive some of it.
VALPARAISO | As ridership on the ChicaGo Dash continues to hover near 100 people a day in each direction, Planning and Transit Director Tyler Kent said he hopes to add a fourth bus soon.
VALPARAISO | "How about that V-Line?" Valparaiso Mayor Jon Costas said during his State of the City speech Wednesday, when he also mentioned plans to expand the intracity bus service.
Follow The Times
DeYoung's Design Center
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
It’s the Candice Olson Furniture Sales Event at Walter E. Smithe Save 20% on Candice Olson Collection
(and almost everything else) Ends May 20. www.smithe.com view…
Established in 1997, Forest Ridge Family Dentistry is a genera…
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm