Wild Turkey has an official spokesbird job opening at the distillery in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky, just waiting for the turkey who gets the Presidential Pardon this year. ---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor.
VALPARAISO | An unusual ceremony will be held in Carlsbad, N.M., on July 17 to honor John Lloyd Silliman, a Marine killed in Vietnam in 1969, who is buried in Valparaiso.
Just in time for Thanksgiving Day, the Pew Environment Group's CAFO (that's concentrated animal feeding operation) campaign points out that Indiana ranks sixth in the nation for turkey production. That's about 16 million Hoosier turkeys (no wisecracks about politicians or bad drivers, please…
VALPARAISO | A family reunion that has been held annually since 1940 and a box of names are what got Ilaine Church interested in genealogy.
SPRINGFIELD | In his first act as state treasurer, Republican Dan Rutherford closed satellite offices in Effingham, Collinsville, Mount Vernon, Riverdale, Rockford and Rock Island.
It's good to see President Barack Obama still has a sense of humor after the slap in the face voters gave him earlier this month.
Follow The Times
Call now and SAVE $60.00 on an 8 pack of Boot Camp Workouts. …
We will come to your home or business!
We provide U-Haul rentals along with automotive services including:
Our Services Include:
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season3 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins5 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm