Munster Community Hospital
LANSING | A Lansing man was killed in a traffic accident Friday night.
Bottom line, now more than ever, there is no excuse not to get screened for colon cancer, doctors say.
A Chesterton man crashed his vehicle early Saturday and died as a result of some type of medical emergency, according to Indiana State Police.
MUNSTER | With the aid of advanced robotic technology, Community Hospital in Munster has become the first hospital in the state of Indiana as of Friday, March 16, 2012 to perform single-incision surgery to remove the gallbladder of a patient. There are only a few select hospitals in the nati…
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
St John Pool Center is a dealer of Hayward pool products.
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Are you receiving threatening calls or letters from creditors? Call Richard P. Busse Attorney at Law today to discuss a solution
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
with the warmth and dignity of the human spirit.
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?