Munster Fire Department
HIGHLAND | Investigators began a probe Friday of an apartment building fire believed to have displaced 22 families Thursday.
MUNSTER | Members of the Munster, Highland and Dyer police departments, and the Munster Fire Department, pitched, batted and raced around the bases last month in a charity softball event organized by Munster's Choice Community Council at Munster Community Park.
MUNSTER | Fire officials are investigating what sparked a blaze Monday night in an apartment complex in the 8400 block of Manor Avenue.
HIGHLAND | Firefighters worked Tuesday night to put out a kitchen fire at Sophia's House of Pancakes on Indianapolis Boulevard near Hart Road.
MUNSTER | The Munster Fire Department will host an open house from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Oct. 12.
MUNSTER | The Munster Fire Department holds its open house from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at Fire Station No. 2, 550 Fisher St.
MUNSTER | The Munster Fire Department will host an open house Oct. 12.
MUNSTER | The Munster Fire Department will host a Fire Prevention Week and open house from Oct. 6 to 12.
MUNSTER | A fire at the Humane Society Calumet Area late Tuesday caused a temporary evacuation of its animals.
MUNSTER | Red squared off against blue as the Munster fire and police departments took to the ball field in a charity softball game. The friendly competition took place May 19 at Community Park and benefited the Cancer Resource Centre in Munster.
MUNSTER | Tickets are available for a Charity Softball Game between the Munster police and fire departments to benefit Munster’s Cancer Resource Centre at 1 p.m. May 19 at Community Park, 8701 Calumet Ave.
MUNSTER | The Munster Fire Department will host a Fire Prevention Week Open House on Saturday.
MUNSTER | The Munster Fire Department will host a Fire Prevention Week Open House on Oct. 13.
MUNSTER | Two homes and one business were briefly evacuated Thursday morning following a gas main break in Munster.
A new custom pumper rescue unit for the Munster Fire Department is being built by Custom Fire Apparatus Inc. of Osceola, Wis. It will enable firefighters to battle alcohol/ethanol fires more effectively.
MUNSTER | The Munster Junior Women's Club holds events to raise money for charities and members also donate their time to other events in the area.
Munster Junior Women's Club helped out at the recent fire station open house on Fisher Street in Munster. Pictured are, from left, Shawn Mikow, Michelle Tovo, Vickie Brown, Cathy Nunn, Sara Paplava, Amy Lee and Sheila Ward.
Munster Junior Women's Club members, from left, Bridget Riley, Cathy Nunn and Theresa Weakland work the hot dog stand at the recent fire station open house in Munster on Fisher Street.
Follow The Times
Instead of Kennelling Your Dog or Cat, Drop them at Sittin' Pretty! We Offer a Cage Free Boarding Area, and If You're Four-Legged Friend is Picky We Even Offer Comfy Private Quarters! Call Today! (219) 947-4121
Sittin' Pretty is a locally owned and owner operated boarding,…
Watch out for dangerous creosote build up and fire hazards in your chimney! Call Judd & Son for your chinmey cleaning today! 219-365-0099
Dangerous levels of creosote can spell trouble for your home. …
The Threat of Damage from Neglecting your Trees is not worth the risk ~ Don't Wait until It's Too Late!
Don’t wait until it’s too late, call Justin’s Tree Service for…
Drive away in the perfect car in 4 easy steps: search inventory, value your trade, get pre-approved with the best rate at Christenson Chevrolet
Visit our Website
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?