Museum Of Jewish Heritage
The message on a rescue flag is shown translated into a variety of Asian languages, as sewn inside an airman's flight jacket and displayed as part of the "Ours to Fight For" traveling exhibit of the Museum of Jewish Heritage of New York City, now in Skokie, Ill., until June 17.
Roger Salamon still remembers the words he heard during his army infantry training in March 1945.
Follow The Times
For all your sump pump and sewer service needs, contact
When you are looking for a home improvement service, there ar…
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
Need to settle an ESTATE? Call Bednar Auction Service for rea…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm