"Overwintering" plants usually means deadheading, dividing, pruning, mulching or bringing them indoors to protect them from the cold. Increasingly, though, varieties are being introduced that flower into winter and rebound in spring. They need no special care and deliver more blooms for the buck.
Follow The Times
Move into an Olthof Homes community today!
Auto loan rates as low as 1.5%! Save big at the Best Place to Bank. Visit Midwest Family Federal Credit Union to apply for your new or used vehicle loan today!
Now Is the Time To Update Your Kitchen. Call Midwest Remodeling, Windows & Doors & Get 30% Off Your Kitchen Remodeling Project
Call Now and Save 30%. Call Cecil for details. Offer ends 06…
We will beat ANY deal! Visit www.circleautomotive.com for more…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
In Today's Paper
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am