The stock market got a boost on Monday from mergers, homes, and phones.
NEW YORK | Grim sales forecasts from two major companies and concern the Federal Reserve soon will start withdrawing its support for the economy pummeled the stock market Thursday.
The parent company of Michigan City-based Horizon Bank has earned national recognition as one of the country's top community banks.
Some local experts said Wall Street's recent downturn reflects the economic realities of the United States and countries around the globe.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Stop Paying Late Fees, Penalties and Interest, call Richard P. Busse Attorney at Law today for a solution. 219-531-1723
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding! mention offer nwicamera call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding!
Beat the heat this summer with an above ground pool from St John's Pool Center! Call St. John Pool Center at 219-365-8308.
We service what we install and will happily provide maintenanc…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?