Nathan C. Splant Foundation
SCHERERVILLE | The Nathan C. Splant Foundation raised more than $5,500 in Saturday's Racing for Babies benefit at Illiana Motor Speedway.
CEDAR LAKE | Forget Justin Bieber and Britney Spears, Lincoln Elementary School students had their own celebrity last week.
SCHERERVILLE | Nathan C. Splant Foundation's Fifth Annual Racing for Babies fundraiser will hit the track May 28 at Illiana Motor Speedway, 7211 U.S. 30. Gates open at 4 p.m. and the first race will begin at 7 p.m. Admission is $12 and children under 7 are admitted free.
Follow The Times
- 1 Fatal shooting at church parking lot in Griffith
- 2 Highland cops arrest 27 at underage drinking party
- 3 Rape charge may have triggered domestic homicide
- 4 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
- 5 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
Now is the time to get on the schedule for our Lawn Fertilization & Spring Aeration programs. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County now @ 219-364-6300
The path to a beautiful, green lawn starts with a phone call.
From the apex of quality and professionalism to the luxurious …
Heating your pool is a wise investment as it increases its val…
Need extra cash fast? We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bankers, no questions regarding your income, assets, or current job status!
Who should get the Democratic nomination for Calumet Township trustee?