National Association Of Manufacturers
The Indiana Association of Manufacturers said Tuesday that Indiana companies will have to spend $7.3 billion on upfront capital expenditures and $1.2 billion annually to comply with three proposed federal environmental rules impacting air emissions, water use and the disposal of coal ash.
PORTAGE | While walking around stacks of steel coils near processing machines Friday, John Hirt beamed with pride while leading people around his company's flagship processing facility.
Manufacturing, workforce and education organizations are hosting an event in Michigan City next week as part of an initiative to change the perception that manufacturing isn't a viable career path.
Three national business trade organizations are challenging a new labor rule requiring employers to post information notifying employees of their rights, including the right to form a union.
Follow The Times
Must be a valid, current offer. Please present coupon at …
Please contact us for scheduling or stop by our location in Va…
See dealer for details. (888)360-8519 www.griegermotor…
Geothermal heating and cooling systems use 40-60% less energy than conventional systems. Learn more about what it might save you today!
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am