- House Enrolled Act 1427 (2013)
- Indiana Education Roundtable resolution approving Common Core (2010)
- Indiana Education Roundtable presentation on Common Core (2010)
- Indiana Department of Education evaluation of Common Core (2013)
- Indiana grade-level resources for implementing Common Core (2013)
- Indiana Department of Education standards guidance for 2013-14 school year
- Common Core State Standards Initiative
National Governors Association
INDIANAPOLIS | The state is poised to become an education island after the Republican-controlled Senate approved legislation Wednesday fully withdrawing Indiana from the Common Core standards used by 45 other states to define what students should learn at each grade level.
Superintendent of Public Instruction Glenda Ritz announced the timeline for adopting standards for English/language arts and mathematics at the Indiana State Board of Education's Dec. 20 meeting.
INDIANAPOLIS | State lawmakers spent nearly seven hours last week listening to expert and public testimony concerning Indiana's use of Common Core educational standards.
Follow The Times
Reduce the risk of fire in your home with a chimney cleaning from Judd & Son Chimney Service! 219-365-0099
Avoid the risk of fire this season by having your chimney clea…
Come in and check out our History of Highland photos!
Sittin' Pretty can Turn that Unruly Pup Into a Companion Dog! Call Today to Hear About Obedience Training!(219) 947-4121
Sittin' Pretty is a locally owned and owner operated boarding,…
Custom menu planning is available... we will help you choose v…
Do you agree with The Times Editorial Board's endorsements in statewide races?