- House Enrolled Act 1427 (2013)
- Indiana Education Roundtable resolution approving Common Core (2010)
- Indiana Education Roundtable presentation on Common Core (2010)
- Indiana Department of Education evaluation of Common Core (2013)
- Indiana grade-level resources for implementing Common Core (2013)
- Indiana Department of Education standards guidance for 2013-14 school year
- Common Core State Standards Initiative
National Governors Association
INDIANAPOLIS | The state is poised to become an education island after the Republican-controlled Senate approved legislation Wednesday fully withdrawing Indiana from the Common Core standards used by 45 other states to define what students should learn at each grade level.
Superintendent of Public Instruction Glenda Ritz announced the timeline for adopting standards for English/language arts and mathematics at the Indiana State Board of Education's Dec. 20 meeting.
INDIANAPOLIS | State lawmakers spent nearly seven hours last week listening to expert and public testimony concerning Indiana's use of Common Core educational standards.
Follow The Times
Must mention COUPON CODE NPT1410 a time of service
Drive away in the perfect car in 4 easy steps:
Anyone can order an instrument online - you can shop with the experts! Stop into Puzon's Musical Instruments today!
Puzon's Musical Instruments has a simple goal, to offer qualit…
Do you blame railroads for blocking the Gary/Chicago International Airport expansion?