- House Enrolled Act 1427 (2013)
- Indiana Education Roundtable resolution approving Common Core (2010)
- Indiana Education Roundtable presentation on Common Core (2010)
- Indiana Department of Education evaluation of Common Core (2013)
- Indiana grade-level resources for implementing Common Core (2013)
- Indiana Department of Education standards guidance for 2013-14 school year
- Common Core State Standards Initiative
National Governors Association
INDIANAPOLIS | The state is poised to become an education island after the Republican-controlled Senate approved legislation Wednesday fully withdrawing Indiana from the Common Core standards used by 45 other states to define what students should learn at each grade level.
Superintendent of Public Instruction Glenda Ritz announced the timeline for adopting standards for English/language arts and mathematics at the Indiana State Board of Education's Dec. 20 meeting.
INDIANAPOLIS | State lawmakers spent nearly seven hours last week listening to expert and public testimony concerning Indiana's use of Common Core educational standards.
Follow The Times
Try out these yummy recipes!
Why make 2 trips to the dentist to have a crown put on?
LOCAL Full Service Jeweler! Ready-to-wear jewelry, custom mad…
Looking for a new health food store?? Your search is over!! Click here to see what Herb Thyme Market has to offer!!
WE ARE YOUR "HOMETOWN" HEALTH FOOD STORE! We offer personalize…
Click here to schedule your appointment!
Should struggling small school districts merge with their neighbors?