- House Enrolled Act 1427 (2013)
- Indiana Education Roundtable resolution approving Common Core (2010)
- Indiana Education Roundtable presentation on Common Core (2010)
- Indiana Department of Education evaluation of Common Core (2013)
- Indiana grade-level resources for implementing Common Core (2013)
- Indiana Department of Education standards guidance for 2013-14 school year
- Common Core State Standards Initiative
National Governors Association
INDIANAPOLIS | The state is poised to become an education island after the Republican-controlled Senate approved legislation Wednesday fully withdrawing Indiana from the Common Core standards used by 45 other states to define what students should learn at each grade level.
Superintendent of Public Instruction Glenda Ritz announced the timeline for adopting standards for English/language arts and mathematics at the Indiana State Board of Education's Dec. 20 meeting.
INDIANAPOLIS | State lawmakers spent nearly seven hours last week listening to expert and public testimony concerning Indiana's use of Common Core educational standards.
Follow The Times
Leaky roof during this storm season? Let Bennett Roofing repair your roof today! Call 219-476-3698 to schedule your free estimate!
A leaky roof is not something you want to be dealing with all …
Skip Emergency Waiting Room at St. Mary Medical Center, Hobart! Use InQuicker online check-in system.
More Than A Window. Alliance Window Systems with a 5-year labor warranty - brought to you by Kusiak Construction with over 50 years of experience serving Highland, IN and surrounding areas.
Kusiak Construction serves Highland, IN with over 50 years of …
Divinity Funeral Home & Cremation Services offers various services to meet each family's needs. Call us at (219) 397-2024 to schedule a visit.
We understand losing a loved one is an emotional and difficult…
Who do you support for Porter County commissioner?