Natural Resource Commission
The Natural Resource Commission on Tuesday approved the creation of the J.D. Marshall Preserve, a 100-acre shipwreck site just off of the Indiana Dunes State Park shoreline.
OGDEN DUNES | An Indiana Natural Resources Commission administrative law judge has denied issuing a temporary protective emergency order to stop Ogden Dunes from continuing with its deer cull.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
We've got your party covered! Tents, Tables, & Chairs and even balloon decor! Call POPO's Parties today! - 219-759-0033
If you're hosting a party in the Valparaiso area, then you hav…
We invite you to experience the new Briar Ridge.
Need party rentals this summer? POPO's Parties in Valparaiso has tables, chairs, tents, and balloon decor and twisting! CALL US TODAY! - 219-759-0033
If you're hosting a grad party, family reunion or outdoor get …
New Patient Special $99 includes exam, x-ray and treatment plan.
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?