Even though Oktoberfest is technically the 16-day festival celebrating beer held annually in Munich, Bavaria, Germany, that runs from late September to the first weekend in October, there's still time to celebrate.
Surrounded by fall colors, King Ludwig II's famous "fairy tale castle" Neuschwanstein, which is nestled in the side of a mountain in Bavaria, served as the inspiration for the castles of Walt Disney's amusement parks.
Follow The Times
Call Timeless Images Photography today at 219-934-9028. We can…
Robert Balash Trucking & Excavating
We have many styles to choose from.
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm