CROWN POINT | Crown Point High School yet again has been named among "America's Best" by Newsweek and is only one of two high schools in the region to receive this prestigious distinction. Munster High School also received this distinction.
CROWN POINT | Newsweek’s 2013 high school rankings highlight the best 2,000 public high schools in the nation — those that have proven to be the most effective in turning out college-ready grads. Crown Point High School is one of two local schools ranked in the upper half of the list.
Readers of Newsweek magazine have recently been subjected to a difficult choice: continue their subscription online, or stop reading it completely. As of Jan. 1, Newsweek has officially switched to an online-only magazine.
Newsweek’s recent announcement that it will end its print edition in December marked another sign of its troubled history.
Follow The Times
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
Whether you are just starting a business or have been around f…
Brag in your yard about the new arrival!
Our expertise can definitely help you. 219-932-5818
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm