Attorneys and the family of Amanda Bach responded to the guilty verdict handed down to Dustin McCowan in the her murder.
VALPARAISO | It turns out a Valparaiso woman will not be going to drug court while her daughter sits in prison after the pair pleaded guilty to dealing heroin together.
CROWN POINT | A Lake County judge on Friday dismissed a murder charge against the 57-year-old handyman who testified against a Dyer man convicted last month of killing his wife in 2010.
Follow The Times
Mobile Users – Click to Call: (219) 996-2981
If you clicked on this, you probably have a house that you are…
FOR SERIOUS DIETERS ONLY
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm