- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 4 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
HOBART | Police are seeking residents' help identifying a man they believe was involved in a Jan. 24 crime.
HOBART | The shooting of a 23-year-old Portage man remains under investigation with few clues to follow, police said.
HOBART | A woman suspected of stealing a wallet from a Target shopper early last week may have returned to the scene of her first crime to steal again, police said.
HOBART | A 16-year old Ohio girl died from injuries she suffered in a two-car crash Wednesday morning, police said.
It's always a fine line for cops involved in a chase. Do you stop when the pursuit is obviously becoming dangerous and let the bad guy get away, or do you take your chances that no one but the bad guy will get hurt during the chase?
Follow The Times
Friday, September 12, 2014
Enhance the functionality and improve the value of your home with Remodels by Transitions Restoration!
Smart remodeling will protect your greatest investment–- your …
click here to see!!
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?