VALPARAISO | The center of the debate over whether the rezoning for a luxury apartment complex and business park development should be approved is whether Valparaiso really needs either.
VALPARAISO | After hearing all the options developed so far for the Vale Park Road pathway between Keystone Commons and Windsor Park subdivisions, the city was asked Wednesday to come up with better options.
Here's a topic for a philosophical debate should you ever feel philosophic and want to debate something: Is there anything a NIMBY would not object to having in his or her backyard?
Follow The Times
Our parties and special events feature: Clowns, Puppets, Story…
Call Timeless Images Photography today at 219-934-9028. We can…
If you clicked on this, you probably have a house that you are…
Stop by Kensington Watch Services today at 146 North Main Stre…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm