Drs. Michael Nirenberg, left and Michael Lacey
Since 1992, Dr. Nirenberg has been bringing attentive and expert foot care to the Northwest Indiana community. In this issue of "Ask the Expert," Dr. Nirenberg addresses some common concerns about foot health and hygiene.
Michael Nirenberg, a podiatrist at Friendly Foot Care, holds a new device he and colleague Michael Lacey have been using to reduce or eliminate the pain of injections. The Vibration Anesthesia Device uses vibration to confuse the patient’s brain so the person feels less pain or no pain at all.
Drs. TEST Michael Nirenberg, left, and Michael Lacey talk about the new device called Vibration Anesthesia Device that they have been using to take the sting out of giving shots.
Follow The Times
Call Timeless Images Photography today at 219-934-9028. We can…
Our new Valparaiso Health Center is open! Physician offices, lab, advanced imaging, Immediate Care Center!
For over 40 years people have relied on Lawn Doctor for a lush…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm