- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Schultz funeral procession route details
Nisource Charitable Foundation
As you have probably seen in the paper the past few weeks, the Tolleston project (which is remodeling the old Tolleston building into a new Boys & Girls Club) is well underway and should be open for business in October.
NIPSCO will contribute $10 for each customer who enrolls in its Direct e-Bill paperless billing service to a project aimed at controlling invasive plant species in the Hoosier Prairie Nature Preserve.
Follow The Times
Feel at ease knowing that your kids are safe in the hands of The Learning Center Preschool ~ Fall Registration now available!
From experience to security, The Learning Center preschool has…
Here's a little diet secret…permanent weight loss is not about the food! Omni is proud to offer Thin & Healthy's Total Solution.
Thin & Healthy is unlike any other weight loss program bec…
Drive away in the perfect car in 4 easy steps: search inventory, value your trade, get pre-approved with the best rate at Christenson Chevrolet
Visit our Website
Your oil change typically needs changed every 3-5,000 miles.
Reduce the risk of fire in your home with a chimney cleaning from Judd & Son Chimney Service! 219-365-0099
Avoid the risk of fire this season by having your chimney clea…