Nisource Charitable Foundation
As you have probably seen in the paper the past few weeks, the Tolleston project (which is remodeling the old Tolleston building into a new Boys & Girls Club) is well underway and should be open for business in October.
NIPSCO will contribute $10 for each customer who enrolls in its Direct e-Bill paperless billing service to a project aimed at controlling invasive plant species in the Hoosier Prairie Nature Preserve.
Follow The Times
How long has it been since your Dryer Vents have been cleaned? Call Four Seasons - not just Chimneys! 219-942-6643
Call Four Seasons Chimney Sweeps today at 219-942-6643. We pro…
You don't have to be treated bad to get a great deal. Com…
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Business taxation can seem complicated and confusing, but the …
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 Hanukkah, Thanksgiving on same day a 'once-in-a-lifetime occurrence'
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 5 Cops: Portage pharmacy tech stole 4,000 painkillers
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?