- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Nonperishable Food Items
HOBART | The National Association of Letter Carriers branch of Crown Point, Lowell and Hobart will be collecting nonperishable food items on Saturday for the Letter Carrier Stamp Out Hunger food drive.
Follow The Times
Something new for “Foodies” Join us for-Culinary Night at the CVPA on May 8 featuring gourmet cooking demonstration with wine pairings.
Need a new Plumber? 10% discount to First Time customers! Mention nwifirst - Call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095.
Call now 219-365-2095 and mention offer nwifirst.
Take Care of Tree Work before the Storms Hit! Don’t Wait Until…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?