Northwest Indiana Concert Association
MUNSTER | “America’s Beloved Tenor” Daniel Rodriguez and international soprano sensation Marla Kavanaugh will perform a program of vocal works at 7:30 p.m. Friday at the Munster High School Auditorium, 8808 Columbia Ave.
MUNSTER | Jason Coleman, grandson of legendary Nashville pianist Floyd Cramer, continues his family’s tradition in a nostalgic and entertaining tribute set for 7:30 p.m. today at the Munster High School Auditorium, 8808 Columbia Ave.
MUNSTER | Legendary beach music icons and Grammy-nominated recording artists Papa Doo Run Run will deliver “a ton of happy memories," as the late Casey Kasem put it, at 7:30 p.m. March 5 the Munster High School Auditorium, 8808 Columbia Ave.
MUNSTER | International award-winning pianist Yana Reznik will perform with her signature passion and “sterling clarity” (Los Angeles Times) at 7:30 p.m. Oct. 27 as part of the Northwest Indiana Concert Association series.
MUNSTER | The Northwest Indiana Concert Association kicked off its 2012-2013 season Saturday with “Broadway Today.”
MUNSTER | The Great White Way is alive and well as personalities from top Broadway shows appear in-person with “Broadway Today” at 7:30 p.m. Sept. 15, in the Munster High School Auditorium, 8808 Columbia Ave.
Members of the Northwest Indiana Concert Association boast a track record that would turn entertainment giant Live Nation pea-green.
Talk about small-scale concert promoters.
Follow The Times
Geothermal heating and cooling systems use 40-60% less energy than conventional systems. Learn more about what it might save you today!
We are always accepting new clients and patients, and our doctor visits are always walk-in (no appointment necessary).
Paper Product Sale! Packs of notepads for $6.99! Get a case of paper for ONLY $24.95 with your office supply order of $100 or more!
For details call or visit us online! 800-837-1400 / www.…
We understand a lawn isn't just grass – it's an investment. An…
Serving the Saint John, Indiana, area for more than 30 years, …
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am