Northwestern Iindiana Regional Planning Commission
A key committee of the Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission on Tuesday gave a green light to the Illiana Expressway, voting to recommend including the 47-mile expressway in regional transportation plans.
Follow The Times
- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 3 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that provides …
Open weekends! http://bit.ly/R3jGMl
Puzon's Musical Instruments has a simple goal, to offer qualit…
Several basic flip or texting phones available at Clarity Wireless.
Drive away in the perfect car in 4 easy steps: