Northwestern Indiana Reginal Planning Commission
Federal approval of the proposed corridor for the Illiana Expressway is just around the corner, and meetings with landowners as well as a detailed engineering study will start just after the new year, according to INDOT.
A $50,000 study shows industrial development can continue side by side with protection of environmentally sensitive areas around Gary/Chicago International Airport.
PORTAGE | The Indiana Department of Environmental Management is embarking on a study to identify sources of air pollution in Lake and Porter counties and the potential health risks they pose.
Follow The Times
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
We understand that accidents happen, and that's why we do our …
When you are looking for a home improvement service, there ar…
The NWI Times undercover shopper reports on local gold buying …
Visit FranciscanAlliance.org/Omni for more details.
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm