Northwestern Indiana Regiona Planning Commission
The private investment group that owns the former Cline Avenue Bridge right-of-way anticipates beginning construction of a new toll bridge this year, according to a top area planner.
HOBART | Local communities and organizations will join with the Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission on Tuesday to kick off a project to improve water quality and restore aquatic habitats in the Deep River-Portage Burns Waterway watershed.
The Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission on Thursday voted in favor of the Illiana Expressway by a 76-20 weighted vote, waving through a massive road building project that could get underway as soon as 2015.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
We've got your party covered! Tents, Tables, & Chairs and even balloon decor! Call POPO's Parties today! - 219-759-0033
If you're hosting a party in the Valparaiso area, then you hav…
St John Pool Center is a dealer of Hayward pool products.
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
Visit techcu.org for details.
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?