On June 2, 2014, the Environmental Protection Agency fired the first shot in the war on carbon dioxide. According to the U.S. Energy Information Agency, 84 percent of Indiana’s electrical generation comes from coal-fired power plants. The new EPA rules will require Indiana to reduce our use …
INDIANAPOLIS | Could Indiana lead the way in the development of the second generation of nuclear power after being the only Midwest state to skip the first?
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Richards Building Supply Company Products brought to you by Kusiak Construction of NWI with a 25-year glass breakage warranty!
RBS Performance Plus offers insulated frames which provide sou…
With more than 35 years of experience, you can trust that Jack…
Jack & Vernon's Septic Service is here for all your septic…
Stop in today and easily find the right tires for your car, tr…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?