O's Barber Shop
Gambo Cruz, of Lake Station, wipes a hair from his 7-year-old son, Gambo Cruz III, on Wednesday after a haircut at O's Barber Shop in Lake Station. The shop is owned by Nilsa Esfakis, of Schererville. Esfakis has cut hair for nearly 10 years and was left the shop by her nephew, Orlando Iraza…
Nilsa Esfakis prepares to touch up sideburns for Gambo Cruz III, 7, of Lake Station, on Wednesday at O's Barber Shop in Lake Station. Esfakis still offers straight razor shaves with hot towels and hot lather.
Follow The Times
We deal with several different suppliers, such as SR Smith, Ha…
Learn about less invasive options. http://www.comhs.org/all_cl…
Half off initiation fee PLUS summer free. 60 days for $60, Lifestyle I and II only. Student memberships are available.
We have been installing quality windows in homes across the re…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am