INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana House approved legislation Monday intended to end a dispute between the Porter County Council and the county commissioners over who has the authority to spend local income tax revenue.
U.S. Army Reservist Chuck Litzkow, center, jokes with Ogden Dunes Police Chief Jim Reeder, right, and Ogden Dunes resident Tom Clouser at a send-off luncheon for Litzkow on Thursday at the Ogden Dunes Town Hall. Litzkow leaves for active duty on Sunday and ships out to Iraq in about a month.
Follow The Times
customers 62 and over receive 10% off their total purchase! (E…
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
You create your own combination of delicious, soft-serve prem…
Basic grooming is available for your pet. Prices are based on …
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am