Ohare International Airport
Chicago could break the record for the longest stretch without measurable snow today if one tenth of an inch of snow is not recorded at O'Hare International Airport.
A volunteer passes through the first full body scanner installed at O'Hare International Airport in Chicago. The Transportation Security Administration has been replacing the huge X-ray machines with smaller, millimeter wave body scanners at seven major U.S. airports. The new technology prod…
CHICAGO | The federal government is quietly removing full-body X-ray scanners from seven major airports and replacing them with a different type of machine that produces a cartoon-like outline instead of the naked images that have been compared to a virtual strip search.
CHICAGO | New air traffic control procedures have been put in place at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport to try to eliminate the risk of midair collisions over a pair of runways, after two near misses last year raised serious concerns, federal officials said Wednesday.
Follow The Times
Call RL Roofing at 219-872-8281.
Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday lif…
Our desire is for you to see our beautiful new homes with floo…
Visit Sweet Frog for a taste of the Tropics!! Try our two newest flavors: Pina Colada & Tropical Tart.
219-440-7093 / www.sweetfrogyogurt.com
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am