Ohio Farmers Insurance Co
At least 16 businesses, most based in Northwest Indiana, are owed an estimated $2 million on a project completed last year in Crown Point.
CROWN POINT | Even after seven months of waiting for a check and with legal bills mounting, James Larsen hasn't lost his resolve to get paid $16,800.
Follow The Times
- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Click here to see our site!
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44! …
Brad’s Design and Jewelry can help you keep your jewelry in ti…
Providing experiences that promote children's growth and well being for 13 years ~ Call A Step Up Career Academy today to see how you child can develop self-help skills, communication skills, and positive self identity!
Our goal is to get each child to dream (see it, believe it and…
Enhance the functionality and improve the value of your home with Remodels by Transitions Restoration!
Smart remodeling will protect your greatest investment–- your …