Chesterton's Olivia Kabacinski reacts Saturday after winning the state championship in the girls 50 Freestyle with a time of 23:06 at Saturday's IHSAA state swimming and diving championships.
At five feet tall and 95 pounds, Chesterton sophomore swimmer Stephanie Krause doesn't appear to be powerful.
A stellar — and sometimes enjoyable — offseason has spurred Chesterton senior Olivia Kabacinski's early impressive marks in her final prep swimming campaign.
Olivia Kabacinski has made a name for herself in distance events at the IHSAA state swimming and diving finals.
Chesterton's Olivia Kabacinski swims to victory in the 100-yard breastroke at Saturday's Duneland Athletic Conference meet. Kabacinski broke the meet record in the 50 free and swam legs on two victorious relay teams to lead the Trojans to their 12th straight crown. competes in the 100 yard b…
Follow The Times
(888) 539-1875 southlakeautomall.com
$7 off full service oil change OR Select Flush Services: Including Trans, Coolant, Oil System Clnr, Power Steering.
Exp 6/29/13. 219-922-1288
2012 President Award Winner and Toyota Time Sales Event features ZERO percent on 9 different models.
Visit us at www.toyotaofmerrillville.com
Update your floors and technology by choosing us! Now offering free IPod Shuffle, IPod Nano, or IPad Mini with a qualifying flooring purchase.
Call for details. 219-864-7100. flooringunlimited.net
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am