- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
ONEKAMA, Mich. (AP) — For more than a century, easy access to Lake Michigan has made Onekama a popular place for summer visitors and a refuge for boaters fleeing dangerous storms. Now the community itself needs a rescue, from slumping lake levels that threaten its precious link to open water.
Follow The Times
Visit techcu.org for details.
St John Pool Center is a dealer of Hayward pool products.
Need party rentals this summer? POPO's Parties in Valparaiso has tables, chairs, tents, and balloon decor and twisting! CALL US TODAY! - 219-759-0033
If you're hosting a grad party, family reunion or outdoor get …
Something new for “Foodies” Join us for-Culinary Night at the CVPA on May 8 featuring gourmet cooking demonstration with wine pairings.
We invite you to experience the new Briar Ridge.
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?