As the nation celebrates National School Choice Week today through Friday local and state school choice supporters said they'd like to see changes in the law to give parents even more options.
A new study of the American family's "passion points" from Just Kids, Inc. reveals that most families (45 percent) agree schools and education are their top priority.
Follow The Times
Sign up for the 2013 season and get 2 free cuts!
Because having whiter teeth has now become the number one aest…
(219) 787-8600 www.lakeshoremotors.com
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
Up to $160 when you make the purchase on the Goodyear Credit C…
In Today's Paper
Should Indiana require ignition interlock devices to be installed upon conviction for drunken driving?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season17 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins19 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm