Open Forum Lecture Movement
In 1923, in Hammond, more than 5,000 regalia-clad Klansmen marched downtown, with an additional 300 to 400 in regular clothing. “Spectators lined the streets in support.” Four crosses were burned in the area, and Rabbi Max Bretton spoke of a burning on the grounds of Temple Beth-El.
Follow The Times
- 1 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 2 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
Storms have the Potential to damage trees which can Disrupt po…
Sample scrumptious choices from our all-you-can-eat buffet w…
Looking for a new health food store?? Your search is over!! Click here to see what Herb Thyme Market has to offer!!
WE ARE YOUR "HOMETOWN" HEALTH FOOD STORE! We offer personalize…
Your car’s tires can play an important role in helping you get…
Porter Pool & Spa Supply offers the only in-house service, repair, and maintenance of your hot tub or spa! Call today for more information! 219-801-7110
Unlike other big name sellers of pools and spas, Porter Pool &…
Should Camp Summit remain open?