Open Heart Surgery
Chesterton freshman Camie Brown has plenty to be thankful this Thanksgiving after a preseason physical detected a heart defect.
In the shade of a tree outside his Northwest Indiana home, 10-month-old Gage Webber sits in the grass, grabbing handfuls of dirt, sticks and helicopter seeds.
The news that Tyrone Brown of Hammond had several blockages in his arteries was grim, especially after having endured triple bypass surgery just a few years ago.
Follow The Times
Going on a trip and worried about leaving your pet behind? We will gladly board any dog, cat or exotic pet here.
Visit our website for a tour www.munsteranimalhospital.com (2…
Custom Designers Inc. - Most referred and one of the largest painting companies in Northwest Indiana!
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
Water heaters that have been under water (over 3 inches) need …
Need a new Plumber? 10% discount to First Time customers! Mention nwifirst - Call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095
Call now 219-365-2095 and mention offer nwifirst.
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?