Open Heart Surgery
Chesterton freshman Camie Brown has plenty to be thankful this Thanksgiving after a preseason physical detected a heart defect.
In the shade of a tree outside his Northwest Indiana home, 10-month-old Gage Webber sits in the grass, grabbing handfuls of dirt, sticks and helicopter seeds.
The news that Tyrone Brown of Hammond had several blockages in his arteries was grim, especially after having endured triple bypass surgery just a few years ago.
Follow The Times
Call Stevenson & Fairchild OMS at (219) 462-9599 Valparais…
$2299.00 due at lease signing. Contact dealer for details. (21…
If you mention this ad, you'll receive 20% off!
We do full body off, “rotisserie” restorations to NCRS specifi…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm