- 1 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 2 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
Operating Engineers Health And Welfare Fund
Portage is moving city employees to a different insurance plan instead of the city's own plan. It's a smart move that will reduce premiums for employees and the city alike.
PORTAGE | Portage firefighters will enter the new year with a new three-year contract with the city.
Follow The Times
Leaky roof during this storm season? Let Bennett Roofing repair your roof today! Call 219-476-3698 to schedule your free estimate!
A leaky roof is not something you want to be dealing with all …
0% APR for 72 months!
Register Here For Our Fall Container Gardening Workshop: Frid…
Motivation is the key to a successful life!Call "Be Your Very Best" and learn how we can help you regain that motivation. Call 219-663-3900
Time to take control of your life!
Should Camp Summit remain open?