Orak Shrine Circus
HAMMOND | The Orak Shrine Circus comes to the Hammond Civic Center Thursday through Sunday.
Get your friends, neighbors and relatives out for the Hammond Holiday Parade at 10 a.m. Saturday, heading down Indianapolis Boulevard from 175th Street to 169th Street. Participants include local high school bands, South Side baseball mascot Southpaw and, of course, Santa Claus himself.
A trainer leads elephants out of the Hammond Civic Center on Nov. 24 during the Orak Shrine Circus.
Follow The Times
Call Jack & Vernon's Septic Service today for your estimat…
Lifestyle I and II only. FranciscanAlliance.Org/Omni
Must be a valid, current offer. Please present coupon at …
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm