HOBART | The City Council on Wednesday picked a new leader to chair meetings if Mayor Brian Snedecor is absent.
CROWN POINT | A proposed ordinance would require all contractors working in the city to pass a test administered by the building department and obtain a license from Crown Point.
HOBART | The Hobart City Council will hold its Ordinance Committee meeting at 5 p.m. on July 18 at City Hall, 414 Main St.
HOBART | The heat was on at the City Council meeting Wednesday night. Residents lobbied for a stricter dog ordinance and council members discussed proper decorum of one of their own.
PORTAGE | The Portage City Council Ordinance Committee came to a consensus Tuesday to make some changes to the dangerous dog ordinance, but not without some heated discussion.
HOBART| In the future, businesses buying and selling gold in Hobart may need to be accountable by providing records to police for those transactions.
Follow The Times
RED HOT BUYS at Portage Ace Hardware!
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
Need to settle an ESTATE? Call Bednar Auction Service for rea…
Visit MJ Polish Deli’s Virtual Store-Order Online Today!
Contact dealer for details. (219) 874-4293 BosakHondaMC.com
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 3 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am