VALPARAISO | Jennifer Ray is hoping for another second chance at life.
The national health care debate might be a hot topic, but the real crisis for many patients in the United States cannot be solved through legislation or court rulings.
HOOPESTON, Ill. | From the moment the problem was diagnosed in his tiny infant heart, Andrew Myers has never had a life like other kids.
Courtney Montgomery's heart was failing fast, but the 16-year-old furiously refused when her doctors, and her mother, urged a transplant.
Follow The Times
Your oil change typically needs changed every 3-5,000 miles.
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Is your AUTO & HOME OWNER INSURANCE too high? Call us to find out how you can save up to 20% on the premium!
Do you have a 6 month auto policy? Find out why you should get…
We do full body off, “rotisserie” restorations to NCRS specifications.
We are Schererville's Same Day Crown Experts
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?