Bianca Oria, of East Chicago, holds a cupcake at her business, Tasty Treas Bakery, in Hammond. The business sells gourmet cupcakes and treats.
Bianca Oria, the 20-year-old owner of Tasty Treats Bakery, picks out a peanut butter cupcake at her store in Hammond. The business sells gourmet cupcakes and treats.
Entreprenuer Bianca Oria, 20, opened Tasty Treats Bakery in Hammond. The business sells gourmet cupcakes and treats.
Follow The Times
Access A Plumber 24/7 can assist you in your spring cleaning.
Get the dazzling white smile you’ve always wanted. Call Today…
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
Now thru Monday May 20th! 219-465-0545 www.indiana-furniture.com
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm