Out Of Body Experience
Discussions of family possibilies consume a newlywed couple in director Van Elder's new short film "Out of Body Experience" screening this weekend in Gary at The Glen Theatre at the 2nd Annual Film Festival on Saturday, Feb. 23, 2013.
An intricate conversation between a newlywed couple about whether to start a family is the premise in director Van Elder's short film subject "Out of Body Experience" screening this weekend at the 2013 Film Festival at The Glen Theatre in Gary on Saturday, Feb. 23, 2013.
Follow The Times
good through June 30, 2013. Improve Accessibility to Your Home…
Our expertise can definitely help you. 219-932-5818
Jack & Vernon's Septic Service does residential and commer…
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm