VALPARAISO | During her years as a personal injury paralegal, Hands of Health owner Penny Pysh found many of her conversations were centered on pain.
BEST OF THE REGION 2012
HOBART | A pain control clinic is hoping to remodel and move into a closed downtown business by this summer, a spokeswoman for the business said.
MERRILLVILLE | Methodist Hospitals Southlake Campus offers free classes about the causes of neck and back pain from 4 to 5 p.m. the first and third Wednesday each month at its Center for Advance Clinical Studies, 200 E. 89th Ave.
There are several "gifts" we start receiving after age 50. Unfortunately, one of them could be chronic pain, and some 116 million Americans suffer from it.
There are several "gifts" we start receiving after age 50. Unfortunately, one of them could be chronic pain.
Kristy Darnell is an advanced practice nurse in the Spine Care Center at Methodist Hospitals.
Follow The Times
Russell's Tree Care has proudly served the community since 198…
Learn about less invasive options. http://www.comhs.org/all_cl…
Serving the Saint John, Indiana, area for more than 30 years, …
No matter where you are coming from we can accommodate your pet!
Get That Open Concept Kitchen You’ve Always Wanted. Call Midwest Remodeling, Windows & Doors NOW and SAVE 30% on Your Kitchen Remodel
Call Now and Save 30%. Call Cecil for details. Offer ends 06…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am