Origami, which began hundreds of years ago in Japan, has in recent decades attracted the attention of artists, scientists and mathematicians, said Vanessa Gould, director of the 2010 documentary "Between the Folds."
In the hands of a paper artist, a humble sheet can be transformed by a few clever folds or cuts into a creature, a structure, even an elaborate diorama.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
We provide discounts for seniors and also offer free estimates…
We are an authorized Warranty service provider for brands like Goodman, Amana, Armstrong and more! Air Tech Comfort Systems, Inc. (219) 663-9778
Our experienced technicians will professionally diagnose and r…
Something new for “Foodies” Join us for-Culinary Night at the CVPA on May 8 featuring gourmet cooking demonstration with wine pairings.
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?