CDC seeks participants for tobacco education campaign
MUNSTER | His walk has slowed to a shuffle and a medication schedule interrupts his life five times a day, but one Munster man is turning his disease into a cause.
SCHERERVILLE | The Parkinson's Disease Foundation estimates that there are nearly one million people living with Parkinson's in the United States. In light of April being National Parkinson's Awareness Month, Home Helpers of Dyer is educating the local community on tips for families who are …
As Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons'"Walk like a man" played through the hall of the Crown Point American Legion Post 20, the men and women in the room made their way from one end of the room to the other, shimmying and swaying to the music. The only part of their bodies not keeping tempo …
MERRILLVILLE | Almost eight years after her friend's Parkinson's disease diagnosis, Madeline Wilson and the other members of the Northwest Indiana Parkinson Support Group are working to educate the region about the disease.
Challenges and life's difficulties connect us, while their variation and type separate us. While each of us may be alone in the sense that the battles we fight are our own, we are brought together by the fact that we all have struggles.
Follow The Times
Whether you are buying or selling a home, we will be happy to …
We offer Term Life, Universal Life, Whole Life and other life …
Large or small, K's Construction & Roofing Inc. can do all…
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
Visit FranciscanAlliance.org/Omni for more details.
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm