- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
INDIANAPOLIS | A Porter County man selected by the Libertarian Party last month to head its 2014 electoral ticket soon officially will have company in the race for Indiana secretary of state.
INDIANAPOLIS | Republican State Auditor Suzanne Crouch nearly hauled in more campaign cash in the first three months of the year than the six other GOP and Democratic candidates for statewide office combined.
Follow The Times
Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possib…
Visit us today!
2014 SEASON SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE ON SALE NOW! (from $150 - $160 and save you up to 33% off single ticket prices!)
call 219-836-3255. www.theatreatthecenter.com
Looking for healthcare in Valparaiso? Our health center has dr offices, lab, advanced imaging, Immediate Care!
Our health center has Dr offices, lab, advanced imaging, Immed…
More Than A Window. Alliance Window Systems with a 5-year labor warranty - brought to you by Kusiak Construction with over 50 years of experience serving Highland, IN and surrounding areas.
Kusiak Construction serves Highland, IN with over 50 years of …
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?