For the life of me, I don’t see how expanded background checks for gun purchases is an assault on the 2nd Amendment. Yet that is the phrase we hear over and over from the Indiana congressional delegation.
Have you wondered which Republican senators President Barack Obama invited to tonight's high-profile but private dinner at the White House? One of them is a Hoosier.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
$250 off Sewer Line or Water Main Repair over $ 2000! mention offer nwirepair call St. John's Plumbing 219-365-2095
Call today and mention offer nwirepair. St. John’s Plumbing is…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?