Patricia Cook of Patricia Cook & Associates shared the importance of how to "dine to impress" at Valparaiso University's recent Etiquette Dinner and Networking Reception in the ballroom of the Harre Student Union.
A detailed diagram of a formal dining place setting, including the placement of 10 utensils, five dedicated designs of stemware and multiple plates, was provided for guests at Valparaiso University's Annual Etiquette Dinner. Patricia Cook of Patricia Cook & Associates hosted the event i…
The world could use more politeness and niceties.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Gift cards for the spa or salon are perfect ways to pamper the…
Over 20 Years Of Experience
Teaching Children to step up the ladder of success ~ Call A Step Up Career Academy today for more information about their child care services!
We promote and encourage children to make career choices of th…
We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bank…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?