CALUMET CITY | Members of the city’s Electoral Board spent the bulk of the day Friday reviewing the intricacies of what notary publics do and how they do it in relation to nominating petitions.
Follow The Times
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
When you join our energy saver program, you save 15% off parts…
By appointment only!
Get a FREE Honeywell Humidifier with the purchase of any new H…
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm