When HBO sent along the DVD release of their original television "Treme," it was the perfect assignment for my intern this semester to check out and write up his thoughts.
When selecting the perfect party landscape to spend New Year's Eve, picking the Chicago hotel property that boasts "the longest freestanding bar in North America" seems like the natural space to gravitate to for fun and excitement.
While making the rounds on New Year's Eve, when it came time for the arrival of 2012, I decided to make my way to the Hyatt Regency Chicago's party, and I was more than just impressed.
Follow The Times
call Albert's at 322-2700 or 769-1976
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Let us keep you safe. (888) 430-7119 www.frankiesauto…
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm